Friday, May 02, 2008

Another sonogram

Had another sonogram Thursday afternoon. It was supposed to be next Monday but Jenn had to move it up due to work conflict. She had emailed me about it but I had completely misread the email and thought it was just a time change on Monday so kind of ignored it, then coincidentally had taken off this afternoon to go get my hair cut and run a couple other errands. I'm standing in Gamestop in the mall waiting on Mastercuts when Jenn calls me and wonders if I can make the appointment in 30 minutes. Oops.

Sonogram went fine, everything is still looking great. We saw a lot of movement out of them again this time, baby B in particular curling up and stretching out, moving their hands, etc. Jenn finds it hard to believe she can't feel anything yet with as much activity as we see on the sonograms. We have an "official" sonogram scheduled for Thursday of next week, using a machine with better resolution and such. Should have some pictures of better quality, and with a little luck we might even find out the sex as well.

No comments: