Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 months and another Valentine's Day Dress!

I’m obsessed with pink. Yeah, yeah, everyone who knows me knows that. But I just wanted to throw it out there, in case it slipped by anyone. That being said, I love dressing the girls in pink. LOVE it. And Valentine’s Day has offered even more opportunities for obtaining cute PINK clothing. So yes, the girls have more than one Valentine’s Day dress. And while this one doesn't have perfectly arranged dresses, Kayla (left) has the start of a smile, so I'm using it.


This afternoon was their four month appointment at the pediatrician, so I took the day off. I made it a busy day, and the girls and I were out all morning together. We even stopped by Daddy’s office.

The appointment went great, the girls are doing fine.
Kayla is 13 lbs 10 oz and 23.5 inches long.
Megan is 12 lbs 13oz and 24.0 inches long.
They did get vaccinations, and of course cried. So did I.

And this afternoon I held fussy babies. There’s nothing in this world that compares to the absolute adoration I feel that overwhelms me when one of my fussy little baby snuggles in against my neck and falls asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable dresses for babies for Valentines Day...

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: The girls are beautiful. I came home today to your Valentine's Day card and can't get over the two cute little girls staring back at me. I'm so happy for you and Mike.

John and I are doing well. John's enjoying his first year as a freshman legislator, and we're managing to get by without him at nights as session wears on. Eddie is 13 and will be a page for John tomorrow. Sheridan is 10 and loves drawing. Reminds me of us when we were her age! She loves to do crafts. They received a flip video, a little digital video camera, for Christmas and love making videos of themselves and friends.

Thanks for the pictures. I know you'll treasure them every minute! Best wishes. Leslie