Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Let’s Revisit Easter!

Mike shared a picture of the girls in their ducky and bunny costumes, but they didn’t look all that happy in that one. But they liked being a ducky and a bunny. Really, they did! This shot shows them both smiling even!

Well, the girls just HAD to have “First Easter” outfits. I mean, who could resist those bunny-feet pants?? I’d seen these in a Wichita Target store, but they only had one in small. We went to KC shortly after that, and Mike humored me – taking me to Target store after Target store, in search of the outfit – with no luck. A few weeks later, I found them! At the Target on the west side of Wichita.


Here’s one before church, where Kayla has discovered Megan’s ear. We had new Easter dresses, but they were short sleeved and Easter Sunday was too cold for the dresses.


And the outfits before we went to the mall....hey! you look familiar!


...to see the Easter bunny!

3 comments:

Raven said...

My gosh, if I'd been handed off to that monster "Easter Bunny" at the mall, I'd be bawling my head off! :)

Mike Vogts said...

If you've ever seen Donny Darko, that picture is actually a little disturbing.

Easter Dresses said...

Such cute Easter outfits!