Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Twin Tag?

First off, when I dressed them, I thought their pants and tops were both the same color. I guess I wasn't awake!

 Megan

The other night, the girls started running after each other, as if they were playing tag.  It seemed to change as to who was chasing who, and catching the other didn't appear to be the goal. 

Kayla
 They kept running between the same three points - the corner of the kitchen, around the corner into the laundry room, then out to the sliding glass door -- then back.


Megan

They would squeal delightfully as they passed each other, pushing gently to keep from running into each other.  They'd peek around the corner from the laundry room at the other before sprinting to the next point.


Kayla 

When I got the video camera out -- they decided the game was over.  I wonder who won?

 

No comments: