Sunday, November 27, 2011

20 Questions -- Minus a Few

There are a handful of blogs I like to follow.  The handful changes from time to time, although some endure.  There's one I follow that posted that she asked her 3 year old 20 questions and saved the answers so she could see how her interests change over the years.

I tried to ask the girls the questions, but they weren't as cooperative.  Megan gave me a lot of "I don't know" answers, that I left out, and got tired of my questions quickly.  Kayla did better, thinking about them and saying "ummmmmm" before giving an answer.   So I didn't get 20 questions asked -- but I thought I should save the answers anyway.

  • What's your favorite color?
    • Kayla: Pink and pink.  Two pinks.  And purple, too.
    • Megan:  Blue.  And I like purple.
  • What's your favorite song?
    • Kayla:  Jesus Loves Me 
    • Megan:  Jesus Loves Me [I expected Mary Had a Little Lamb]
  • What's your favorite TV Show?
    • Kayla:  Movies [I expected Dora]
    • Megan:  Jesus Loves Me show.
      • That's not a tv show--what do you like to watch on TV?
        • Megan: Dora the Explorer
  • Who's your best friend?
    • Kayla:  Megan!
    • Megan:  Kayla and Megan!  
  • What's your favorite fruit?
    • Kayla:  Grapes! and Apple
    • Megan:  Apple
  • What's your favorite drink?
    • Kayla:  Juice
    • Megan: Juice
  • What's your favorite thing to eat?
    • Kayla:  Peanut butter sandwich
    • Megan:  Peanut butter sandwich, too
  • What's your favorite game?
    • Kayla:  Jesus Loves Me game.  [??]
    • Megan:  beans!  
      • How do you play beans?
        • Megan: You move it with your hands! [??]
  • What's your favorite animal?
    • Kayla:   Jesus Loves Me.
      • That's not an animal
        • Kayla:  kitty!
    • Megan:  Monkey
  • What's your favorite toy?
    • Kayla:  Dolly.  And red teddy 
    • Megan:  I don't know.  I like legos
  • What's your favorite book? What story?
    • Kayla:  I don't know.  Animal Big Words!
    • Megan:  I like princess stories
  • What's your favorite blanket?
    • Kayla:  my Tinkerbell one
    • Megan:  I don't know.   My froggy blanket is my favorite. [I expected pink teddy bear]
  • What are you going to be when you grow up?
    • Kayla:  A princess pirate piggy! [Pirate Piggies are characters on Dora]
    • Megan:  A Princess!   Mommy? what are you going to grow when you be up? [sic]
      • A mommy!
I guess Megan got tired of the questions.  And yes, she did mix up the words...but I knew what she meant.


1 comment:

Stacie said...

Their responses were adorable!!
Isn't it funny to hear what their little minds are thinking? Madison says something everyday, I'm sure you get twice the giggles with two. :D