Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping with Grandma!

A lot of times I go to the store with the girls and my mother.  It gives Mike a break and gives us girls a chance to spend time together out of the house, while getting some necessary chores done, as well.

On this particular shopping trip, we were on a quest for a particular brand of butter that came in cinnamon flavor, for mom.  My sister, Karen's mother-in-law, Janice, had given us a heads-up that Leeker's grocery carried it.  Leeker's is a smaller grocery store that has a couple of centers, usually located in suburbs of Wichita.  So we went to one!
Mom had Kayla, and I had Megan in my cart.

I was looking for a particular Lawry's seasoning packet that is also not carried at the major chains in Wichita.  I scanned the shelves, and when I turned around, Kayla had made a tower in mom's cart, and she hadn't even noticed!
Grandma and Kayla
Grandma and Kayla
She was very proud of her tower!  I'm not sure how architecturally sound it is -- but it stayed up quite well!

No comments: