Sunday, June 24, 2012

FaceBook Posts 2010 - Part 1

I post a lot of  snippets on FaceBook -- the Social Networking site.
I wanted to preserve those snippets here, so they'd be included in the book form of our blog that we're making for the girls.

Below are posts from 2010 (part 1):

February 21, 2010  7:49pm
 "This girls spent the weekend with Granny and Grandpa. I missed them terribly! They all did fine and had a great time though!  Now one is asleep -- and one is fussing in bed. Mommy might have to snuggle with one! :) :)"

March 1, 2010 11:42pm
"Yay for measured feet and properly sized tie-on tennis shoes for 16 month olds! Boo for the fact that only a professional can get them on their feet."

March 1, 2010 1:15am
"My mother kept our dog for us for a few hours this weekend. She mentioned that she made him take a nap. I keep forgetting to ask her how she accomplished that one. I wish my mom would blog...."

March 15, 2010  7:15pm
"The sweetest thing to overhear.... "come here, Daddy will help you""

March 22, 20120 7:46am
"Putting eyedrops in an 18 month old's eyes is quite the challenge!"

April 5, 2010 12:18 am
"I guess the Easter Bunny should have come to our house later. Little Megan woke up and saw them already."

April 11, 2010 9:21am
"A glass of water too near the edge of a desk + quick little girl = first shower for Megan!"

May 9, 2010 10:32pm
A lot of Mother's Days came and went, reminding me of what I didn't have. I am blessed with my girls and treasure them more than words can say. A wonderful day with my girls and both sides of my family. I am truly blessed, this day and every day.

July 15, 2010 7:14pm
"My girls asked for french fries before bed. I didn't know they knew how to say "french fries". Now they're in bed, yelling for daddy. I guess maybe they think he'll give them french fries?"

August 7, 2010 10:10pm
"Megan and I got home from Grandma's a few minutes after Daddy put Kayla in bed.   We got Megan ready for bed, and Daddy carried her. In the hall, he explained Kayla was a sleep, we had to be quiet, and they both said "Shh Shh Shh" together.
 Daddy stepped up the door and before he could open it, Megan leaned forward and pounded on the door, yelling "knock! knock! knock!". So much for not waking Kayla!"

August 11, 2010 10:00pm
"It's cute when Megan says "I go" in the morning, because she wants to go to Miss Kelli's.
It's not so cute when I say "okay, give mommy a hug?" and she says "no, I go" because she wants to go to Miss Kelli's. At least hug mommy g'bye first! LOL"

August 25, 2010 7:05am
"I understand FB ads are tailored to you based on your interests as evidenced by your information.....but Minnesota Twins baseball is soooooo not the kind of "twins" that have my interest......and I refuse to by MLB custom M&M's for that team, just because my girls are twins."

September 21, 2010 8:47pm
“Our girls' latest trick --- laying their heads down and making fake snoring noises.
Where'd they learn that one :)”

September 26, 2010 10:32pm
"When little Megan cries when we put her in bed, it tugs the heartstrings. When she cries and wails "Mommy! Mommy!", though, it tugs the tear-duct strings.

Then there's little Kayla, who just lays down in her crib to go to sleep."




To Be Continued....

No comments: