Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I dont know how you do it.....

It's a very common thing people say to us. My typical response is that I have a VERY supportive and involved husband. It's accurate, honest and satisfies the curiosity of most random people who see us out in public and inquire.
But the fact of the matter is, I'm blessed with very supportive and involved family, friends and caregivers.

We've figured out a lot of ways to do things out of necessity. When they were little, I'd set them in two infant bouncy seats - the little sling-like seats that vibrate and bounce and play music. I could feed them both at the same time that way.

But they're bigger now, so we've graduated to letting them hold their own bottles and holding them. My mother has it down pat!


She never ceases to amaze me!
Thank you to all our friends and family who have helped us out.
And a special thanks to you, mom, for giving your granddaughters your time for all those months. We're all so lucky you were in a position to care for them for so long and we can't thank you enough!

No comments: