Monday, August 27, 2012

October 2011 Flashback

 Kayla, Megan and Kitty
I have a few videos and games on my iPod (which they call my phone) for the girls to play with occasionally.  It's a special treat to play with my phone and pop bubbles on the Bubble Wrap, or watch a Dora video.

  Kayla and Megan
I was sweeping the kitchen floor.  I set down the broom for a moment, and the girls saw their opportunity.  Instead of sweeping like mommy, though, they decided to ride it through the living room together!  
 
Megan and Kayla
To this day we still have challenges getting them both to smile at the same time with a natural smile, and not a cheesey grin.
  Megan and Kayla
Halloween bumble bees!  I don't have a single shot of them both smiling and looking the same direction.
 
 Kayla and Megan
We had some big bags of clothes near the door to go out for donation, right by our laundry.  The girls decided they were mountains, and climbed on them.  Then they got their blankets and nestled into the bags of clothes.  The amount of giggling was unbelievable!

No comments: