Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And Your Momma Dresses You Funny...

I've been accused (thanks mom) of playing dress up with the girls, like dolls. Now she's not serious and she knows I don't have the patience to change from outfit to outfit with them just for the purpose of seeing them look cuter than cute. (I admit, I'm biased) However, I AM guilty of putting them in complete outfits and staging them for pictures once in a while when I change their clothes. I definitely don't have a future in the fashion industry.

Unfortunately, the downside of them being small at this point, is that most of their clothes are way too big. They're in "Newborn" size still, but even some of those are still too big on them.

And sometimes, a 3/6 month piece of clothing finds its way into the drawer and Mommy doesn't realize it until it's half way on Kayla.

Then Mommy decides to put it on anyway, just to see how big it is! Kayla isn't having any of it, though!

Maybe if her foot reached further than the knee of the outfit, it wouldn't be so bad...



Then there's the cute little sleeper that I thought would look cute on Kayla.
Uh, Mommy? I think they're on backwards....













Pants can be particularly challenging.

Mike declared these pink pants their "MC Hammer Pants", complete with dancing Megan through the air Hammer-Style, to emphasize the image. If only I had a video!


Loki just looks like he's begging me not to make his twins look funny -- or at least not to make him the next to wear the big puffy pants!

Hmm, I wonder if I can find some dog-clothes that would coordinate with the girls' clothes...

No comments: