Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pretty Toes!

I admit it, I enjoy having my nails done.  It's my one real girly-girl thing.
Well, my girls like having their toenails done.
I can tell by the way they say, "more, more" after I finish.  And the way they smile when anyone says, "Oh, what pretty toes!"  I had a hard time getting a picture, though.  But they're cute anyway!
Here they are, ready for bed....
Kayla, Megan



Truth is, although they enjoyed blowing on each others toes to dry the polish, they still managed to smudge it.  And since they like to watch, it's hard to get it on properly anyway, being that they keep wiggling and putting their toes up where they can see.  But that's okay -- it's about making them smile, not actually making their toes look perfectly painted.  

I didn't paint their finger nails.  They wouldn't have stayed still enough for it to dry,  Also, because Kayla sucks her thumb, I'd be afraid of her eating the polish.  I won't paint Megan's without painting Kayla's. That wouldn't be fair.





No comments: