Monday, April 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Cookies

Back in February, Granny made Valentine's Day cookies for the girls.  Cookies are a real treat, and the girls really enjoyed them!
I wish I had a picture of the cookies, as they were all decorated.
 
There was a large heart with Megan's name, and a large heart with Kayla's name.
Megan woke up from her nap before Kayla, so we had a little bit of time to ourselves.
She remembered the cookies, and while still waking up, munched on her personalized cookie.  
These pictures emphasize her need of a haircut at the time...but it's okay, she's had one since these were taken.
 Sometimes, she ate it right off the table.
A little drink, after nibbling all the way around the cookie.
Oh wait, this is My Little Pony here I found on the table.
Oh, Hi, Mommy -- I'm waking up! and you've got the camera! I'll smile now.
And I have My Little Pony AND a cookie!
Gallop, Gallop, Gallop
Can My little Pony share my cookie?
Well, maybe I'll eat it myself -- since it has my name on it.  Yummy!!
And if Kayla doesn't wake up soon -- I might have to eat hers, too!


No comments: